Our assessment will show how well you provide your technical staff with the tools they need to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Our detailed assessment feedback will show you areas in which you currently do well, as well as areas in which you can improve. This will include workable suggestions based on the data and evidence you have provided within your application and also the results of the technician survey.
Our assessment covers all areas in which your technicians are supported - from the CPD they can access to how visible they are around the school, their career development, retainment and the accuracy of their job specifications.
By taking part you will be able to see at a glance what you can do to get the most from your technician workforce. A fully supported technician is an efficient and effective technician.
We assess each school/college on individual merit. It doesn't matter if you have three or thirty technicians, ten or three thousand students - any school or college in the UK that employs technicians is eligible to apply and we will base our assessment on the support you offer your technical staff and their feedback via the technician survey.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. This must only be completed by a member of your senior leadership team or the line manager for all technical staff at your school/college. Please check your spam/bulk email folders if using a school email address. If you haven't received your application pack within 48hrs of emailing us, please let us know.
- All of your technicians complete an online survey as part of the application, the link to which is included in the application pack.
- Email your completed application including any requested attachments to email@example.com along with a purchase order for £325.
- We will assess your application within 28 days and contact you if we need further information.
- If successful we will send you a certification pack along with detailed feedback, data from the technician survey and specific targets for future applications as well as a termly bulletin of support and resource links.
- If unsuccessful, we will give you detailed feedback and targets to reach before applying again. You may reapply within 12 months for no additional charge.
Click here to download a copy of the current Application Criteria so you can see what we are looking for in your application. Always email us before applying so we can ensure you receive the most up to date version of this document.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.